Typical Steps In Making A Purchase
So how does one go about in purchasing a booth? Good question. No 2 booths will end up exactly alike. Many factors have to be taken into account. What components will you be using? What camera and printer will be used? What monitor and camera cut outs will you need? What about lighting? All these questions as well as other you may have will need to be addressed. Below is a typical process in making your purchase.
- Customer contacts us requesting info or asking any other questions.
- We reply answering all questions. May require multiple emails
- A deposit will be required to start the project (sometimes less depending on project).
- Along the way we will communicate getting any measurements we may need.
- Balance is paid when project is completed.
- Booth is shipped out.